Sunday 12 February 2012

Ron Pual 2012


Although I don't like to admit it, the well being of the USA affects all of us around the world, and even tho I cannot cast a vote myself, I wish Americans will come to realize that which has been blatantly obvious to the rest of us for quite some time - this man speaks reason! If you can lead by example, maybe the rest of us will find the power to banish our own corrupt, demagogic, self serving excuses of a government and live in prosperity once more, or indeed for the first time.

Policing a degrading society can only end in imprisonment of all of us, establishing a pillar of morality by which we can better ourselves will lead to freedom and prosperity. Think about it, this may be our last chance.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your elections from Europe and I really feel the same way. Ron Paul would be a great president for the US

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.


    Feel free to visit my web page: Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete